CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 22, 2012

Positively Pink with Paper Issues and Unity...

For the new theme at Paper Issues they have teamed up with Unity Stamps...awesome I know! The theme is "PINK" to coincide with the Month of October and Breast Cancer Awareness month. You can follow along on the hop from here and make sure you link up your project over at PI... For my first layout I didn't use so much pink, I did a layout of my daughter after she cut her hair for donation. She also wanted to purchase the pink hair piece with all the money going to Breast Cancer Awareness in our local area. I was so proud of her. For a 9 year old she sure has a big adult heart (this was actually her second time cutting and donating her hair)
For my second layout I just did a fun one of my daughter in her pink Christmas pajamas...

No comments: