CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

One Enchanted Evening with WRMK Black Widow line...

Hi Everyone! Today I want to show you that just because you have "themed" papers, doesn't mean you have to do "themed" layouts. I love the Black Widow Halloween line from WRMK. There is such a variety that comes with it so I wanted to work with that. My son just went to Homecoming and the pictures were just perfect for this line. I wanted to go with the Gothic classy look of the papers so I sanded and tore the edges of the paper a little bit. I also used some of the WRMK paper doilies and inked them. One I inked straight black and then layered another one on top after inking it with some oranges, yellows and blacks. I added some rolled flowers as well as some flower brads that are included in this collection. A few finishing touches and I had a perfect "non-halloween" layout using halloween papers.

No comments: