CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 2, 2012

Bella/Ruby Rock-It Paper Doll Banner...

Happy Friday everyone! Wow, March already and again here I sit with only a couple of deadlines to finish up. Not sure if you heard the big news yet about the Ruby Rock-It/Bella/Fundamentals company merge...well you can read all about it at the Ruby Rock-It blog...big changes and wonderful adventures are awaiting us all with this! So while you wait for some wonderful new product reveals which will be going on all month at the Ruby Rock-It blog I thought I would share with you another CHA booth project I did for Ruby Rock-It. This banner I made using the Bella Paper Doll line and oh what another fun line to work with. Sorry the "whole" banner looks a bit small...but don't worry...I added close ups so you can see how awesome this line is!



1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Wow Carrie!! This banner is ridiculously adorable! I love your color mash-up! Fantastic work!