CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Momenta and Epiphany Crafts!

Hi everyone! In case you missed it, this week Momenta and Epiphany Crafts have teamed up to bring you some wonderful projects.
I made a few different projects for you today just to show how adaptable the Epiphany Craft Shape Studio Tool can be. It was so easy and fun to be able to create my own customizable embellishments to go along with my Momenta products.
For my first project I created a layout. I used letter stickers from Momenta and added them to some Momenta patterned paper slid them into the Epiphany Crafts tool and instant bubble letters!

For my second and third projects I made you a beautiful card and altered frame using the Epiphany Crafts tool to make beautiful flower centers.




I really enjoyed this cool tool and can't wait to go out and get me some more! Thank you Momenta and Epiphany Crafts!
So how would you like to win some of Momenta's amazing products?

They've generously offered a prize package worth over $40 (picture papers, stickers and more!!) and Epiphany Crafts is going to tuck in the Round Shape Circle 25, Bubble Caps and a pack of Vintage Setting to get you started off with a bang!
Head on over to Epiphany Crafts and leave a comment and then head on over to http://mymomentablog.blogspot.com/ for more details and more chances to win.


Products used:
EC Shape Studio-Scalloped Circle
EC Bubble Caps-Scalloped Circle
EC Star Felt Flowers
Momenta ST-3953 Sticker Kit
Momenta ST-4833 Sticker Kit
Momenta ST-3951 Sticker Kit
Momenta ST 4909 Puffy Messages
Momenta ST-4765 Puffy Flourish Stickers
Momenta NC-1360 Kaleidoscope Card Kit
Momenta PA-2263 Free to be Me 12x12 Super Pad
Momenta PA-1991 All through the Years 12x12 Super Pad

No comments: