CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We R Memory Keepers-Yankee Doodles Reveal at A Cherry on Top

I am one that normally tends to stay away from themed papers, but the Yankee Doodles by We R Memory Keepers really caught my eye. This line is so fun and so versitile I had such an easy time creating with it. What I really liked about it was the fact that all the papers are double sided...one side totally themed and the other a bit more free with endless possibilities. The colors are so vibrant and bold making every page you do really stand out. I had so much fun with this line!
Check out my full reveal at...A Cherry on Top.





1 comment:

Theresa said...

these are fantastic. I love the papers. I have some of it and I'm not usually into using red white and blue papers.

=)