Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Today I have a couple of cute and quick cards to show you using the We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Circles.
This tool was so fun and easy and it gave my cards that "special" punch...I hope you enjoy!
Crazy for You Collection (paper, cardstock,
Embossed Die-Cut Tags)
12x13" Piercing mat
Sew Easy Circles
Sew Easy Head (Stitch)
Sew Ribbon Floss (pink, white, red)
Corner Chomper (1/2" Radius)
1. Trim card bases to desired size.
2. Trim various pieces of patterned paper to layer
and adhere to cards as shown.
3. Attach the Sew Easy Head to the Sew Easy Circles tool
4. Slide the Sew Easy Circle guide to the desired size.
Using the Sew Easy Piercing Mat, carefully hold the back
end of tool and guide it around your paper.
5. Use the Sew Easy Floss and needle to sew through the
6. Adhere Die-Cut tags as shown.