CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Teacher card and bookmark...

Hi everyone! Looks like summer is nearing the end, with school in full bloom and the weather starting to shift. I am sad to see it end but fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the cooler weather and the colors...the colors are what makes fall so wonderful. I finally think I am back in "school" mode so I have been busy doing some fall cleaning and organizing. Now that I have that all done, I decided to take some time and go through a bunch of my scraps and see what I could come up with. Scraps are great for making cards and you can never have too many cards. Since it is school time now I thought I would make this teacher card with a special little bookmark attached. I used the We R Memory Keepers Hall Pass line. I love that colors coincide with fall and that steered clear of the normal primary colors. Don't get me wrong, I like the primary colors for school, but my kids are getting older and these colors just "grow" with them throughout the school year. I hope you enjoy and I hope to see you again soon....


No comments: