CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Playing catch up...

Wow, it is amazing how behind you can get just from being sick for 3 days. I have so much to catch up on so I will just get to it...
This week at Ruby Rock-It we were challenged again to use the Vintedge line, we needed to use it for something other than "travel". We were also challenged to use the sneak peek ad for inspiration on one of our projects.
My first layout I wanted to use these cute photos of my daughter playing around with her new hat she got at Christmas. The grungy white and black background paper which is the backside of the Tokens paper was just perfect. I also really wanted these photos to "pop" off the page so I used the Vintedge Glam paper. You really can't see it in my post here but this paper is nice and shiny and slightly embossed really giving my photos that extra "pop" I was looking for.I added some Vintedge borders and word stickers and my layout was complete!
For my second layout, I used the keyhole on the ad for my inspiration. I created a "hollow" heart in the background and put the picture inside as if looking through a keyhole.
Remember to win this line....you must complete the challenge and post to any one of the posts on the Ruby Rock-It blog for this week. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Also, I have been lucky enough to be chosen to be on a new team over at Momenta! I am very excited about this. Can't wait to get started....

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous Layouts! Love them!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Congratulations...looking forward to working with you!!