CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 15, 2011

New do...New Momenta project!

I am not normally the subject of my layouts but this picture of my new "Sassy and Bold" haircut was just perfect for these rich bold papers from Momenta. I used the backside of the 12 x 12 Snake print paper as a mat for my background paper which came from the Endless Summer Paper Pad. I also used a punch out border from the Bright Die Cut Pad along with these really cool puffy flocked message stickers. The cute little birdie is a clear layered sticker from the Emily's Garden line and of course we can't forget the fussy cutting from the Kaleidoscope 12 x 12 Super Pad.

Supplies used:
PA-2329 12x12 Kaleidoscope Super Pad
ST-4816 Animal Flocked Puffy Messages
PA-2393 12x12 Bright Die Cut Pad
PA-1108 12x12 Endless Summer Paper Pad
PA-2350 12x12 Snake Open Stock Patterned Paper
ST-3838 Emily's Garden Clear Layered Stickers
Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments: