CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Comercial jingles...a love/hate relationship!

They are goofy, they are annoying and they are catchy...commercial jingles that is! You know you have all had one stuck in your head and have found yourself singing one for one reason or another..I know I find myself singing the most annoying ones out there. I decided to use this inspiration as the March Music Challenge over at A Cherry on Top. Here is what I came up with. Go on over to ACOT and check out the rest of the challenges...you might just find some inspiration of your own.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love this twist on the music challenge!! Fantastic page!! Love those photos and the color scheme!

Leslie - lilkoala3 said...

HA! I love it! Those robots are too cute!

Teri/Scraptag said...

Love it! Tell him if he doesn't cooperate, that next time you'll use the alka seltzer theme song! Plop plop fizz fizz....need I say more?!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Funny! Love the title!